Nepali is an Indo-Aryan language. It is a sub-branch of Eastern Pahari. Nepali is an official language of Nepal. It comes in the scheduled language of India. This language is also known as Khas Kura, which is also called as Gorkhali or Parbatiya.Nepali is mostly spoken language of Nepal and a little population in Bhutan. States likes Darjeeling District, Sikkim, Kalimpong District of West Bengal, where Nepali has an official status.
Nepali is also significant in Arunachal Pradesh, Assam, Himachal Pradesh, Manipur, Mizoram and Uttarakhand. Nepali has an language family which consist of Indo European, Indo-Iranian, Ind0-Aryan, Northern Zone, Eastern Pahari. Nepali language is written in Devanagari and Devanagari Braille.
This language is oldest language which is to be believed to be dullu Inscription. It was believed that this language was written around the reign of King Bhupal Damupal.
1. Its free of cost.
2. Easy to use.
3. Can convert to Nepali to English by using Ctrl+G key.
4. No need of complex keyboard.
5. By Using backspace key or click on any words you get suggestions like this......
1. Timilia kasto cha- तिमीलाई कस्तो छ
2. Tapaim kasari garnuhuncha- तपाईं कसरी गर्नुहुन्छ
3. Timro umera kati ho- तिम्रो उमेर कति हो
4. Dhanyavada धन्यवाद
5. Timile kasari thaha payau तिमीले कसरी थाहा पायौ
6. Ma timila I kasari maddat garnasakchu म तिमीलाई कसरी मद्दत् गर्नसक्छु
7. Ma timila I maya garchu म तिमीलाई माया गर्छु