This online English to tamil translation owns the service of Google API for fast, secure, and reliable translation of the text. This English to tamil translation lets you translate the text from the English language to the tamil language. Just start typing in the left-hand side box and then click on the translate button. OR sometimes you have to copy the text from somewhere and paste the text and click on the translate button the text will be translated. When you start typing the suggestion box appears another website does not provide you this option.
You can translate from English to tamil 500 words at a time. Many websites give you the service of translating by paying them some amount of dollars this will be useful for people who translate books or other big data. But we provide you the free and instant translation of the text. Users can use this translation tool for any purpose like from greeting messages to informal sentences to use for free.
You can download the translated text and also can copy and paste it anywhere you want. You can also share on social media like Facebook, WhatsApp, and Twitter.
The Tamil language is the official language of Tamil Nadu and the two sovereign nations of Singapore and Sri Lanka. It the 22nd scheduled language of India.
Tamil is the classical language of India as it the longest surviving language. Tamil belongs to the southern branch of the Dravidian language. Tamil is written using the script that is Vatteluttu.
The Tamil script contains 12 vowels and 18 consonants and one special character that is “aytam”. Tamil is also spoken in many other countries like South Africa, the United States, United Kingdom, Canada, and Australia. It is also the official language of the Union Territory Of Puducherry.
1. Hello, what are you doing வணக்கம் நீங்கள் என்ன செய்கிறீர்கள்
2. Welcome back மீண்டும் வருக
3. Hii Whatsapp buddy ஹாய் வாட்ஸ்அப் நண்பா
4. Shall I come today? நான் இன்று வரலாமா?
5. What is your name? உங்கள் பெயர் என்ன?
6. Where are you now? எங்கே இப்போது நீங்கள்?
7. How was your day? உங்கள் நாள் எப்படி இருந்தது?
8. Have a nice day ஒரு நல்ல நாள்
9. Excuse me please என்னை தயவு செய்து மன்னியுங்கள்
10. Please let me know about it தயவுசெய்து அதைப் பற்றி எனக்குத் தெரியப்படுத்துங்கள்